Student Statement of Understanding

FA2017 . SA 498 . Capstone Research & Development





I, __________________________________, have received and read the course syllabus for SA 498.01 acknowledge that as a student enrolled in this course, I am responsible for adhering to the policies, procedures and course requirements outlined in the syllabus. I understand that it is my responsibility to contact the course instructor if I require further clarification regarding any aspect outlined in this syllabus.


I also understand that class materials will be launched to the class blog at the address of:  > FA2017SA498CAZ.blogspot.com




_______________________________________
Student Signature  + Print and submit to me at our next class meeting.




_______________________________________
Date: 



This document needs to be printed out by you signed, dated and submitted to me by the next class period.  Should a student be unable to sign this document, you must make an appointment to see me to discuss your reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snap Shot of Course

Branding YOU!